We offer you a list of the best tricks and tips for Animal Crossing New Horizons, focused on construction, furniture, recipes, neighbors, resources and so many other things.
Animal Crossing New Horizons has just been released, and with it the release of the license on Nintendo Switch. We will have an island at our disposal, where we must not only furnish our house, but also survive and interact with other villagers.
As moving to a new villager isn’t easy, let alone if we have to start from scratch, thanks to these tricks for Animal Crossing New Horizons you’re going to have everything you need to make every adaptation as fast and satisfying as possible.
DIY Recipe tricks
- Every day on the beach you will find a bottle with a message that includes a random DIY recipe.
- Talk to the rest of the villagers, and with a little luck, if they’re making a series of Animal Crossing DIY recipes, crafts or making something, they could give you that ACNH DIY recipe too.
- You can also find recipes in the balloons that are circulating in the sky, so use your slingshot.
- Some recipes can be customized as soon as you unlock the customization workshop, adding a number of unique patterns.
- Watch the neighbors update their homes, because that means they could teach you new recipes.
- At first there will be many things that won’t be available in the neighborhood, so help Tom Nook with the first missions to unlock additions like melodies, music and flags for the whole community.
- In exchange for a price, you can change the tent or any situation building, with the exception of resident services and the airport.
- If you decorate your island with many furniture and with a certain personality, you will be visited by many more villagers.
- Invest Animal Crossing bells to get Timmy and Tommy to update their store, as they’ll have a larger inventory and custom tools worthwhile.
- When you start booking plots for future villagers, realize that any villager could end up claiming that plot.
- If you talk a lot with the neighbors you will increase the level of friendship, and that will make them not leave the island
- You can invite other villagers outside your island to join at any time.
- When you’ve been friends with a neighbor for six days, you can start giving him gifts and you could be returned to the favor with other rewards.
- If you help the villagers with their tasks, you will also receive bonuses.
- Take advantage of natural resources such as trees, rocks and weeds, because by transforming them thanks to a recipe into a particular element, they can exponentially multiply their value.
- If you run out of resources, buy Nook Miles ticket so you can visit a desert island with the resources you need.
Tricks with rocks
- Every day you’re going to have a rock that gives you money, so find it and hit it as many times as you can in the shortest time possible to get a good amount of economics.
- To prevent the rock from hitting you backwards, build other structures or make holes in the ground.
Tricks about Nook Miles
- Sign up for the resident services terminal every day, because the more days in a row you sign up, the more miles you’ll be able to earn.
- As soon as you accumulate enough miles, invest them to make updates to all items to create more powerful recipes.
- Don’t stop doing any of the mileage challenges as they are unlocked.
Tricks about special visitors
- Many of these special characters who will visit us need our help whether for some kind of task or a resource they require.
- Many of the special visitors will only appear at specific times, some day, some at night, or even morning or afternoon.
Tricks on fishing and catching
- Depending on the time of day, the weather and the month you will find different fish and insects around the island.
- Some bugs will only be shown if you perform a number of actions such as cutting trees, leaving fruits on the ground, shaking shrubs, etc….
- Rare fish are worth more than any other insect, but as you can imagine, very little appears.
- Some fish or insects are more valued for a few days than others, so if you see that a trader doesn’t give you the money expected by them, you can book them.
- You must remove all weeds that are surrounding the trees and rocks, because if any fruit falls it could spoil or come out bounced.
- If you run through the flowers you won’t break them, but you’ll make them bloom less.
- Always carry a DIY job in your inventory, in case you need some kind of tool while you’re exploring.
- The recycle bin contains bonuses from time to time.
- You can make dialogs happen faster by holding down the B button.
- You can use trash cans to make the island cleaner, so put them in key locations
- As you unlock recipes you will be asked for a number of ingredients that you thought were worthless, so they will all end up being valid
- Once you’ve advanced on the adventure, you’ll be able to buy a special random item throughout the day, and if you’re lucky you’ll be able to resell it for many coins.
- There are plenty of gemstones along the map, and they all give a good amount of economy, so don’t hesitate to hit the trees, look in the bushes or destroy rocks.
- On the rock that gives money if you hit it up to eight times, you can get up to 16,400 berries per day
- Most Nook Miles rewards are related to the tasks you can do throughout the day.
- You can create a magic wand from fragments of shooting stars and that will be taught to you by the special character that appears on meteor shower nights.
- Guide yourself through the shade of the fish in the water to find out how big they are.
- The appearance of rare insects usually coincides month by month in a series of days.
- Each time you have a recipe available, create it to allow related ones to be unlocked.
- Keep an eye out for special events that are being released, because they will be ideal for having resources and bonuses.
- When there are updates to the game, carefully read any changes that may have been made.
- The adventure will be totally different depending on the time of the game day you’re enjoying, so try exploring at different times.
- If you’re too careless with any part of your island, you could lose neighbors.
- Villagers will not only stay on your island because you have built many houses, but the structures around them must also make sense.
Thanks to this list of tricks for Animal Crossing New Horizons you already have the necessary tips to start creating the best community. You can also see how to fast-forward in the game with tools, miles and bells, all about Amiibos in Animal Crossing New Horizons.