Children’s alopecia is not a sentence. Despite the fact that the disease is getting younger, today there are modern alternative solutions which help children feel normal and full-fledged. Last year, alopecia reached its maximum level in the United States. About 300 thousand people have experienced this disease, among which 20% are children and adolescents under the age of 18. Even with the progressive development of medicine and the search for new alternative treatments, there are still a large number of children in the United States with a disappointing diagnosis.
The SV Atelier brand lends a helping hand to all children who have experienced alopecia. The company is engaged in the manufacture of a unique hair replacement system that allows every person, regardless of his age, to feel normal and happy again. We have found an approach to solve not only aesthetic, but also psychological problems. Children with alopecia, as well as their parents, need tremendous support and help. We give answers to all questions, explain to children what is happening to them and how we can help them, and, most importantly, we help them regain self-confidence.
The owner of the SV Atelier brand Sergii Vorontsov has developed an author’s method of hair replacement. The unique product is an innovative solution, which helps children who have lost their hair, get a 100% guaranteed result! The hair replacement system is a special product on a top quality base with a soft coating and fixed natural hair. This is not a wig, but a new breathable product that allows the scalp to breathe.
More than 7 years of experience, about 1,000 hours of work, tens of kilograms of hair to test – today the hair replacement system solves all the needs of children suffering from alopecia. The company has carried out numerous tests, tried products in water and with an active lifestyle. Today’s result has exceeded all expectations – children feel confident and relaxed with our product, having no fear for the safety of their hair. Reliable fixation will help keep a little secret and avoid unpleasant situations, for example, if someone accidentally pulls the hair or hugs a friend. Children with alopecia are a little different, but this does not deprive them of the right to a full-fledged and happy life.
Children’s alopecia: features and types
Children’s alopecia is a pathological condition, which causes a significant hair loss. Despite the fact that this disease does not threaten the life of the child, it is necessary to pay attention to timely treatment. Otherwise, the disease progresses, and the child will be left not only without hair, but also without the ability to restore hair growth.
Children take this disease extremely difficult. Hair loss, formation of areas without hairline, thinning hair entail strong feelings, stress and even depression. The SV Atelier knows how to help children with alopecia right now, without long examinations and painful procedures. Children who come to our specialists feel cared for and understood, share their dreams and trust their secrets. The SV Atelier brand helps to regain lost confidence, look at yourself with new eyes and enjoy your new image.
All children are different, but we know how to have a way with everyone to prove that life is beautiful and hair loss is not always a hopeless situation. After all, the hair replacement system looks natural and its use does not limit the lifestyle in any way. On the contrary, the quality of life improves, because children with alopecia are often embarrassed to go out or appear in large companies. With the hair replacement system by SV Atelier, you can go to school, play sports, dance and have fun without thinking that some kind of trouble will happen to your hair!
Some children may lose bunches of hair in a certain area, others face a gradual thinning of the hairline over the head. Trichologists distinguish the following types of children’s alopecia:
1) Areata – areas of baldness are formed in the back of the head and on the parietal part of the head. Those places where the hair fell out are outlined by clear boundaries. This form of the disease is often accompanied by baldness of the eyebrows.
2) Circumscribed – local bald patches appear in different parts of the head, however, in these areas, the hair does not fall out completely, but only break off at the base. With alopecia areata, it is important to pay attention to the nail plates, as their condition also worsens. Nails begin to break and exfoliate.
3) Chronic – a form of alopecia, in which several areas of baldness are combined into one common area. Such an extensive process of baldness is most often caused by untimely treatment or improperly selected drugs.
4) Seborrheica – hair does not fall out extensively, but the hairline is quickly contaminated, the scalp is overgrown with crusts that cause discomfort, itching and skin irritation.
5) Diffuse – rapid thinning of hair over the entire head of a child.
6) Autoimmune – gradual baldness occurs due to hormonal failure in the child’s body.
As a rule, timely diagnosis and consultation with an experienced trichologist will help get rid of the disease and restore normal hair growth. Identification of the disease at an advanced stage reduces the chances of a full recovery.
The hair replacement system by SV Atelier – little secret of happy children
The hair replacement system by SV Atelier gives all children who have lost their hair a chance to live their best life comfortably. We know that children with alopecia feel deprived and unhappy, and parents of such kids do not know how to support their child if the stage of the disease does not offer hope for hair regrowth.
The SV Atelier brand is developing a line aimed at working with children in the USA. Our team is proud that the product has helped many children to feel confident and happy again! The hair replacement system includes:
– High-quality Italian silk and Japanese tulle, thanks to which the imitation of the scalp looks natural;
– Soft base with maximum fixation;
– Natural, lively and shiny hair styled so that it matches the appearance of the child.
We have done everything possible and impossible so that children with alopecia live a full-fledged life and forget about their health problems. The world does not stand still, new concepts and ideas that help solve any hair problems appear every year! The SV Atelier brand is opening a new page in its history in the USA and is ready to demonstrate its full potential.