You can’t deny that we all have some time or the other tried to download Instagram content, but to our disappointment we were unable to surpass restrictions and download Instagram content. Instagram hosts millions of users on the platform, owing to this the app developers restrict download of content, this is done to maintain privacy of users and retain content authenticity. But at times we would love to repost a content we liked or share it with people on other platforms. Well, now that technology is solving all issues, this has also been addressed and aided with the assistance of AI third-party apps and online software.
Third-party apps are platforms that allow you to view and download any Instagram content anonymously. These apps deploy AI powered API Technology to enable downloads from Instagram. You are required to enter a content link to save content to your device. You can find apps for both android and iOS devices. There are both paid and free versions available.
Types of third-party platforms
- Apps: there are apps available on play store and app store that facilitate the download of content to your device. You can download them and save content easily.
- Online software: if you wish to skip the part of downloading content you can even access online software’s. Simply search for Instagram content downloader’s on any browser and access tools from websites. This saves your time to download apps and access them.
Features of third-party content downloader’s
- You can anonymously view Instagram stories without getting your name in the story viewer list.
- The apps facilitate downloads of reels, stories, posts, video and other content from the app.
- you can download unlimited content
- Apps like iGram app allow you free download across all devices.
How to download Instagram photos and videos?
To download Instagram content using third-party apps simply follow these steps:
Step 1: download a third-party app suitable from a trusted source to download content. Make sure the app you choose does not ask you to link any of your accounts or asks access to internal apps.
Step 2: open Instagram app and navigate to the post which you wish to download. Next tap on the three dots given over the post and choose the option of “copy URL”.
Step 3: open the third-party app and in the search bar provided paste the URL to initiate download.
Step 4: tap on the “download” button. The app retrieves the respective photo or video that is requested and saves it to your gallery.
Best Instagram photo and video downloader
iGram is a renowned photo and video downloader app that facilitates downloads for free. You get unlimited free downloads on all devices and operating systems including Mac. You can access the tools from the website and download content. The app does not require you to link accounts making your downloads safe. Moreover the app does not record media you view or download ensuring full anonymity.