Are you tired of combing and styling your natural hair? Do you wish to flaunt a new appearance? Perhaps you need to revamp your wig collections; who knows, you might be the next big thing in town.
A wig extension will greatly improve your appearance. And that is why luvme’s hair throw on and go wig, is here to make your wig installation process easier and faster.
At Luvme hair, we are all about quality wigs—all shades of trendy and stylish wigs, to throw on and go. They are available at affordable prices with top-notch quality. There’s so much to discover from luvme hair. Keep reading further to find out more.
- What is a Throw On and Go Wig
- Why Should You Get Throw On and Go Wigs
- General Features of Throw On and Go Wigs
- What are Water Wave Wigs
- Curly Wigs
- Luvme Water Wave and Curly Wigs Collectibles
What is a Throw On And Go Wig?
Throw on and go simply means to quickly put on an already made wig instead of applying an adhesive to fix hair extension onto your hair. Just as the name implies, you simply throw it on, and you are good to go. It is the easiest wig you’d ever come across.
Why Should You Get Throw on And Go Wigs?
- It allows you to install and style within two minutes
- Has better ventilation
- 100% Human Hair
- Protects your natural hair
- It’s a great option for working out
General Features of Throw On And Go Wigs
Here are some features that make our throw-on-and-go wig a great buy:
Thinly Plucked Natural Hairline
The hairline of a throw-on-and-go wig is thinly plucked to look like a natural hairline. This makes it difficult to tell from a distance. The lace used in making this hairline look so natural and real is called a high definition (HD) Swiss lace. It has high quality and as a result, is more expensive than the usual transparent lace.
With this, you can easily adjust your wig to your scalp size. This makes your wig fit properly to your hair and prevents the wig from falling off your hair.
Our throw-on-and-go wig has a lace area that comes in various sizes of compact—13×4, 5×5, 13×6, 4×4, and 6×6 inches.
Water Wave Wigs
Unlike straight hairs, water wave hair have a wavy texture that is patterned like water ripples. This texture makes your hair full and attractive.
If you’re a lover of water wave wigs and you’d like to own one, no worries, luvme hair has got you covered. You can find water wave wigs such as headband wigs, U part wigs, short bobs, lace frontals, and many more at our Luvme hair store easily.
Key Features of the Water Wave Wig
It is made of Human hair material, soft, comfortable, shiny, and elastic.
How to Wear
Simply put the wig onto your hair and adjust the strap to your fitting.
How To Maintain Your Water Wave Wig
- Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle from the bottom gradually to the top. You could use your fingers to run through also
- Avoid heat styling often to preserve its shelf life
- Wash and moisturize as often as possible; don’t wait till dirt and dust build-up on your wig before you wash
- Hang the hair up to dry
- Keep in a safe place
Curly wigs are highly sorted after because of their beautiful texture.
Lustrous and bouncy with irregular curl patterns.
How To Maintain Your Curly Wg
Curly wigs can be difficult to maintain. This is because the curl shape has to be retained.
To wash, simply spray a detangling mist and carefully use a wide-tooth comb to detangle from top to bottom.
Use a curling iron to roll back the curls and keep them stored in a safe place.
Luvme Hair Water Wave and Curly Wigs Collectibles
You should try something new to put up your style this season. Here are a few water wave and curly wig listings you could consider:
- Throw on and Go Glueless Short Curly Fringe with Bangs: It frames the face and is Ombre brown in color —perfect for any occasion
- Natural Short Curly Fringe: Hot curly bangs for a sleek look
- Soft Wavy Curls on Short Bob with Bang: It is a shiny curled Bob with fringes
- Fluffy Afro Curl: Afro texture with a natural bang
- Bouncy Curly: Cool hair for the summer
- Wave wig with cute bangs
- Color Chestnut Water Wave: Undetectable HD lace for a real natural look
- Trendy Short Cut Curly: 4×4 closure lace
- Slick Back Short Cut Curl: 13×4 frontal lace
We are always available to make your Wig according to your specification from start to a classic finish.
‘Throw on And Go Wigs’ are not only easy and quick to wear, but they are also beautiful and stylish.
No matter the quality of your wig, it is of great importance that you take care of it. Maintaining your wig will make it last longer and save you cost.
Do well to check our listings at Luvme hair and be rest assured to find what you want.